• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hawaiian is hiring!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FA personel have input on pilot hiring? Are you serious! If only pilots could have input on FA hiring.... there would be a dramatic change!

the real question is, how do we apply?

If you applied last time they were hiring, you can sign in now on the company website and update all of your info/application/resume.

My guess would be if you dont have one online with them already, you will have to wait until they post the open position to start an application.

HAL , thanks for your informative comments!

Last edited:
I know that the HR dept. ranks the people they bring in to interview by a number of factors including TT, jet time, and types of aircraft flown. But I also know several people hired recently with maybe 3k or 4k hours. You also pretty much require a personal recommendation from a current HA pilot. A lot depends on your personality too, because since HR took over the hiring you have to go through a gauntlet of psych tests and interviews with HR and FA personnel. The big question is not only if you can fly the plane, but are you the type of person we wouldn't mind spending 12 hours with in the cockpit between HNL and SYD? This is Hawaii after all, and judging by our average HA pilot, you should be a good stick with a relaxed personality; arrogant a-holes needn't apply. :D

HAL

Thanks HAL for all the info!

HAL & lookin4better thanks for the info. unfortunately I have never applied to hawaiian before.

Green(bloated ego)Banana,

after reading HAL's post I am quite competitive.

good luck to everyone.

Relax, I am just saying, If you have to ask what the minimum flight time is, then you don't have that much flight time to begin with. Hawaiian has always held internal recommendations extremely high, and rightfully so. Your contact on the inside will put you in touch with HR. It is just the way the game is played.

So HAL, the big questio
n now is how much do you charge to do an internal rec? :D

There are a lot of high time ATA guys on the street with international and Hawaii experience that would fit the bill very well.

MTV

Latest resources

Back