Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hawgdriver

1) Have you posted to this forum?

2) Have you learned something from any post on this forum?

If you answered yes to any of the above, then ask yourself this:

3) Have I donated to this forum to keep this forum alive?

If you answered yes to 1 or 2 and NO to 3, then something is really really wrong. It's like going over the families house for the holiday and just receiving gifts, you have nothing to give. Isn't about giving not receiving?

With nearly 1100 members signed in to this FREE resource and we are not even half way to the goal that is required by the end of this month, and the very low amount that each of us have to pay to get to this goal, you really have to ask yourself what kind of person you are.

Give! With the events in Sept and the tragedy the world is in and particularly the aviation community, this resource is more valuable than any. The price of Air Inc. versus the price of this forum, and you decide which gives you the most return.

I hope you decide like very few of the rest of us, donate to Flightinfo.com so that ALL of us can benefit from this invaluable resource.

Happy Holidays.

Ijust did my part.. Come on Guys and Gals, help keep this free board alive. Where else can you have this much fun or learn as much as we all do from fellow aviators.

Merry Christmas To All

Bill

I'm in. This site has provided the single best source of info that I have found on the web over the last 5 years. I gave what might be considered a pittance, but if everyone gave as much, Mark would have twice what he needs!

By the way, here's another contribution. Use it on those crappy overnights with boring crews. Low score so far is 39, but that'll should be easy to beat.

putt putt

FL000

Latest resources

Back