Has anyone seen this preview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chawbein

One of the new dramas on NBC this fall is called LAX, I saw a preview for it last night and thought I saw something rather rediculous.
Click this link:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Primetime_Preview_04_05/new_shows.shtml

The show is the first listed on the page, click the link to watch the preview underneath the description.

About half-way through the trailer, there is a clip showing a flight attendant saying "you're in no condition to fly this plane", the next shot shows a pilot in his uniform and some dude next to him with his shirt opened and he looks drunk. The next shot he makes some deviant laughter and picks up the flight attendant and moves her out of the way. Now, I'm no expert, but it seems to me that they were trying to portray some individual (I couldn't tell if it was crew) as drunk off their @ss and trying to take a plane load of people somewhere. At the same time the pilots are cheering. It seems that the whole cockpit crew is wasted. PLEASE TELL ME I AM SEEING THINGS! Maybe I am reading into this too much, but this seems to be what they are portraying.

Its about dang time they showed what it's really like to be an airline pilot! :D

Skeezer

I saw that trailer and thought to myself... bin there done that. It looks true to life to me.

Latest resources

Back