Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Has anyone heard of North American Airlines ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fltdspx

Has anyone heard of North American Airlines ?they are based out of NY. Just curious because it seems they are hiring Dispatchers and I am wanting to get international experience ( ETOPS )

Career Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in a career opportunity with North American Airlines.

If you would like to apply for a position listed on our North American Airlines website, please forward your cover letter and resume to:

ATTN: Human Resources
North American Airlines
Building 141, Federal Circle
JFK International Airport
Jamaica, NY 11430

E-mail: [email protected]
Fax# (718)656-2873

Full Time employees are eligible to participate in our medical, dental, life insurance, 401K program and travel perks program.

Part Time employees are eligible to participate in our travel perks program only.

North American Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer
To view our current openings, please click here.

Aircraft Dispatcher
The Aircraft Dispatcher is responsible for jointly working with the pilot in command for operational control to ensure in-flight safety of all North American Airlines flights.

Job Requirements:
·FAA Dispatch License.
·2-5 years of experience.
· High School Diploma (or equivalent).
·Experience in the airline industry, with emphasis on international ETOPS
operations strongly preferred.

Necessary Skills & Competencies:
·Strong command of the English language including grammar, style, and
punctuation for all written correspondence and oral communication.
·Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks during periods of high operational tempo.
·Ability to create and execute operational plans to prevent and minimize
operational disruptions.
·A strong knowledge of the processes, procedures, and business practices of North
American Airlines operations.
·Superior ability to pay attention to detail to ensure the timely coordination,
communication and recording of operational details and events.
·Ability to think tactically as well as strategically when problem solving.
·Ability to give and receive directions and follow through with them to completion.

Job Responsibilities:

· Collecting, monitoring, interpreting, disseminating, and applying weather and aeronautical information to the safe planning and conduct of each flight to ensure safety.
· Initiating request for data concerning flight planning, dispatch release, and flight information developed to assure proper flight watch.
· Providing operational information to flight crews relating to ATC facilities, airfield serviceability, meteorological conditions, communications facilities, aircraft performance, and operational data, to keep crews aware of changing conditions while in flight.
· Assuring that all aircraft under his or her jurisdiction are properly monitored per FAA regulations and company policies to ensure compliance and safety of flight operations.
· Assuring that all documentation is filed as prescribed in FAA regulations to maintain NAA’s compliance.
· Coordinating with other departments, as needed, to ensure the safe and legal operation of all flights to contribute to the overall goals and mission of NAA’s flight operation division.
· Calculating required fuel loads and performance limitations for each flight to ensure operational optimization.
· Coordinating with ATC facilities to provide the most safe and efficient route between city pairs to ensure optimal routing for NAA flights.
· Other duties as assigned to assist North American Airlines in achieving its operational goals and objectives.
To apply, please go to:https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=30202
Please be advised this position is located in NYC at JFK International Airport.
Must pass 10-year background check and drug screen to be eligible for employment at North American Airlines.
AAE/EOE

NAA is a good company. They have all 57's and 67's with charter and scheduled service to places like Ghana. They used to have a OAK base and do lots of SUNTRIPS flights.

Class act all the way around. Too bad its in NYC.

The people that own them also own ATA and World.

Class act all the way around. Too bad its in NYC.

That's cool to know.. I have a family member living in NYC and I may be able to crash there for not to much...( who knows ) but I have been at the regional level for going on 8yrs and I really wanted to get on at UPS but I have no international or ETOPS.

Take a look at Gemini and World too. I think Gemini is hiring now. World, when they do hire starts at like $3600/mo.

Latest resources

Back