Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

starvingcfi

CpApAwM
oops. put this in the wrong 'general forum' since when is flightinfo so complicated?

just wondering if anyone can tell me what airlines (if any) have hartford bases. thanks a lot.

brandon

starvingcfi said:
oops. put this in the wrong 'general forum' since when is flightinfo so complicated?

just wondering if anyone can tell me what airlines (if any) have hartford bases. thanks a lot.

brandon

Zero from what I know

starvingcfi said:

brandon
Hartford WI has no airline service presently, but as soon as they get their grass runway up to spec, I believe Chicago Express will be providing air carrier service there.

starvingcfi said:

brandon

Hartford CT?? Maybe Airnet?

No bases that I know of in Brainard (or airline service, for that matter) but maybe other places are commutable from Bradley (which isn't actually in Hartford.)

-Goose

P.S. Dig the Rage avatar.

Commutair had, repeat had, a base at BDL for about 8 months in '01.

The good old days of driving 8 minutes from my driveway to the airport. I really miss 'em! I can't even get throught the traffic light at the end of my street in ATL in 8 minutes.

Pretty sure AirNet has a base there. Or you could always try to get on at United Technologies. 5 type ratings, 30,000 hours, and a death in the flight department should get you in!

Last edited:
United Technologies

Go corporate!!!

looks like Jeff beat me to the UTC referral. If corporate is your thing, you'd be hard pressed to find a better flight department.

Goose Egg said:
No bases that I know of in Brainard (or airline service, for that matter)...

I'd pay good money to watch an RJ try to land at HFD. It was always amusing to watch some of the FlexJet Lear guys come to stop with their nose over the grass at the end of 2. Hope they had a few extra seat cusions with them.

Latest resources

Back