• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Harley Davidson

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't sell the ring. It isn't real. Don't say anything, she doesn't know!!

Pro-Pilot did a profile on them a while back, can't remember how long. I remember reading that the candidates had to go through a psych. evaluation of some sort during the interview process. Sounded pretty stupid to me...

I had to do one for a corporate flyin interview. It is stupid. It's a two part test and they ask every question twice but word them differently. I think they believe that they can tell if you have it together in the old mellon through consistant answers.
This Phych eval. was developed by some university think-tank and is becoming very common in corperate America for all jobs.

flyin4pennies said:
I had to do one for a corporate flyin interview. It is stupid. It's a two part test and they ask every question twice but word them differently. I think they believe that they can tell if you have it together in the old mellon through consistant answers.
This Phych eval. was developed by some university think-tank and is becoming very common in corperate America for all jobs.

Exactly what happens when some knucklehead in HR gets too involved in the pilot recruitment process... Not sure I'd want to fly with someone who passes the thing ???

hence the fact that I did get hired.

I think that I had to take that test for NetJets too and I still got hired. It turned out that I had more common sense then needed cause I turned them down.

I took the MMPI (the standard test a few years ago) and passed. Thing is, I was so hung over, I couldn't see.

Come to think of it, maybe that's what they were looking for. :D TC

P.S.--ANYTIME HR gets involved in pilot hiring, things get d1cked up.

Trust me you will regret it!!! I did and it took me 7 years to get a new ride.
I dunno ... I go thru a few weeks of withdrawal every Spring, but have resisted the urge for seven years and counting. This, after riding HD for 18 years (started at 18 yo). I just tell myself I traded bikes for airplanes. :)

Didn't I see a Citation III/IV with the HD logo on the tail?

Minh

I think the Ce650 with the HD paint job is a big HD dealer's airplane. Maybe out of FL.

I believe HD corporate flies Hawker XPs.

SCT

SCT said:
I think the Ce650 with the HD paint job is a big HD dealer's airplane. Maybe out of FL.

I believe HD corporate flies Hawker XPs.

SCT

Im pretty sure its an Excel based at DAB and yes I heard it is a HD dealers.

Latest resources

Back