• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Happy Thanksgiving.....

Captzaahlie

My kind of FOD!
Total Time
18k ?
Happy Thanksgiving to all you Flight Info Characters.

We are a bunch of over complaining pilots at times

but I'm sure we can all find something to be thankful

for!

Take care,

Z.

crj567

I am thankful for everyone and everything,

-EXCEPT GEN LEE!!!!

-Seriously, Happy Thanksgiving!

-To everyone EXCEPT Gen Lee-What a toolbag!! He deserves only the worst.

Last edited:

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
No matter what, we can all agree on one thing... eating... and when its on someone elses dime, the gravy's even sweeter! mmmm mmmm.

Happy Thanksgiving.

instructordude

Playing with Fire
Total Time
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I caught a cold last night so I'll be nursing it at home today over some turkey and gravy.

I wish you all the best.

Instructordude

MJ42

Total Time

-EXCEPT GEN LEE!!!!

Wow, that's classy! crj567 it's one thing to debate or disagree, but to wish ill will on someone on a holiday is just immature!

I'm on reserve away from my family but still have very much to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving General!

General Lee

Total Time
A lot

-EXCEPT GEN LEE!!!!

Whhhhhaaaattttt? That's insane......Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! And CRJ567, try not to be sooo bitter. And, when you have time, I already asked you for a water with lemon. Where is it?

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
Wow, that's classy! crj567 it's one thing to debate or disagree, but to wish ill will on someone on a holiday is just immature!

I'm on reserve away from my family but still have very much to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving General!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Bye Bye--General Lee

DX Jake

Total Time
n/a
Happy Thanksgiving to all, General Lee included. Even though I work for SWA, General, some of your posts are hilarious. Zahalie... I'll talk to you soon.

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
Happy Thanksgiving to all, General Lee included. Even though I work for SWA, General, some of your posts are hilarious. Zahalie... I'll talk to you soon.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Remember, this board is mainly entertainment, with a modest amount of enlightenment. I try to give everyone a dose of both of those. And I don't dislike SWA guys at all.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Captzaahlie

My kind of FOD!
Total Time
18k ?

Thx man hope all is well!

JoeMerchant

ASA pilot
Total Time
14000+
Happy Thanksgiving to all...even Rez., PCL_128, and Gen Lee.....We have a lot to be thankful of on this day...We live in the greatest country and we have a great career....:beer:

waveflyer

Total Time
happy thanksgiving.

we all have a LOT to be thankful for... b!tching may resume tomorrow.
thanks for the reminder
regards,
wave

crj567

Whhhhhaaaattttt? That's insane......Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! And CRJ567, try not to be sooo bitter. And, when you have time, I already asked you for a water with lemon. Where is it?

Bye Bye--General Lee

I've got your water, and it is a little yellow, but that ain't from the lemon, toolbag!

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
I've got your water, and it is a little yellow, but that ain't from the lemon, toolbag!

Wow, you aren't a very good waiter. You really need to work on your attitude. Go back and clean some dishes and let someone else get my water.....wait, can you have them get me something a bit tastier, something like chunky Chocolate milk or a refried bean slurpee? Yeah, I thought so.....

Bye Bye--General Lee