• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard on the news that in a certain school district, can't remember where, teachers and faculty were only allowed to wish students and eachother "Happy Sparkle-Season." So..............

HAPPY SPARKLE SEASON EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarineGrunt said:
I heard on the news that in a certain school district, can't remember where, teachers and faculty were only allowed to wish students and eachother "Happy Sparkle-Season." So..............

HAPPY SPARKLE SEASON EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've got to be sh****ng me! This political correctness crap is getting way out of hand!:puke:

I heard on the radio about a week ago that a certain home improvement store based in NC is selling "Holiday Trees" in stead of christmas trees this year.:nuts: Haven't been there to see for myself, but my money is on this being true. Anyway don't mean to spoil the mood, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!:D

Somehow, the "Great Silent Majority" in this country needs to take a stand on this crap. Enough is enough, already!

Next they'll be going after Santa Claus as being offensive to obese people, animal lovers, and minorities!

Aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!

avl_pilot said:
I heard on the radio about a week ago that a certain home improvement store based in NC is selling "Holiday Trees" in stead of christmas trees this year.:nuts: Haven't been there to see for myself, but my money is on this being true. Anyway don't mean to spoil the mood, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!:D
Name name's please! I'd like to know where not to shop!

Latest resources

Back