• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Happy holidays from Airtran Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah I am sure that family just loves how fast SW goes all the country, and lands just a little long=Cause in a hurry....little boy=GONE.

I would rather take my time and be safe, doesn't matter how good you are, when you rush you make mistakes. but we get paid by the minute. you get paid by some trip pay,right?

SW needs that sign=Slow Down Children at Play !

Yeah I am sure that family just loves how fast SW goes all the country, and lands just a little long=Cause in a hurry....little boy=GONE.

I would rather take my time and be safe, doesn't matter how good you are, when you rush you make mistakes. but we get paid by the minute. you get paid by some trip pay,right?

SW needs that sign=Slow Down Children at Play !
Southwest has had a taxi accident? Hmmmm....didn't realize that.

On another note...When are you guys going to start taxiing at a normal speed in MCO? It is excruciating following Citrus around the airport on the last leg of the trip.

?????? Not quite sure how often you have to follow us given the location and distance between our different terminals.

Anyway, since the captain is doing the taxiing and you're just sitting on your hands looking for alligators in the ponds, why don't you use this time wisely?!?!? Why don't you pack up your flight kit, pull out your bag, turn on the iPhone and check on your commute?

Last edited:
heard SWA just had 28 FAs fired or something for taking cash for drinks instead of c.c or coupons...and they would comp the drinks and keep the cash.

Heyas,

At another outfit, I heard that they caught a flight attendant who was re-filling the minis with booze brought from home.

I think they finally caught this person because of a "ghost rider" and they noticed that the FA "opened" the bottle for the pax (I guess you're supposed to let the Pax "crack" the seal).

Nu

On another note...When are you guys going to start taxiing at a normal speed in MCO? It is excruciating following Citrus around the airport on the last leg of the trip.

What's your definition of normal? 30 knots?

You're welcome to go around us on the parallel then. We'll even be happy to pull over and have some coffee, check the numbers, review engine out procedures (seems to happen too often these days), count the alligators, stare off into space...whatever. I get paid by the hour, even on the last day of a trip.

Remember way back in this thread when someone told Ron Burgandy to check his facts?

Well, I did.

It was confirmed today by a member of the ATN MEC (who spoke first with the ATN AFA President) that in fact, NO F/A WAS FIRED OR IN ANY WAY DISIPLINED NOR HAD THEIR LUGGAGE SEARCHED. This is nothing but a sensationalist rumor started by someone and spread on here by Ron Burgandy who once again failed to get his facts straight before spewing trash talk.

Remember way back in this thread when someone told Ron Burgandy to check his facts?

Well, I did.

It was confirmed today by a member of the ATN MEC (who spoke first with the ATN AFA President) that in fact, NO F/A WAS FIRED OR IN ANY WAY DISIPLINED NOR HAD THEIR LUGGAGE SEARCHED. This is nothing but a sensationalist rumor started by someone and spread on here by Ron Burgandy who once again failed to get his facts straight before spewing trash talk.

Well, thank you Sir. I'm too lazy to research matters. Therefore, I just shoot out a quick post and let everybody else do the footwork. Saves me the time. Verita, I don't appreciate you making me wait through for 4 pages of F.I. postings to clear up...fact or fiction. Next time can you work a little faster in order for me to get to the truth? Thanks for your time and hard work.

Latest resources

Back