• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Halo Headset..from Quiet Tech..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Generally, I liked it... after a few min, you don't even notice you are wearing 'em..

One reason I don't own a set (yet) -- F**** mic.. total POS.. unless it's inside your mouth (eg. touching the lips doesn't cut it...), it won't pick up anything.. but try 'em.. they may work for you..

I'll probably give 'em another chance soon, though...

I bought one about 5 months ago, I love it, never had a problem with it. People say I sound clearer on it than my david clarks. I make my own earplugs for it now, they are better and way cheaper.

I should post an update - I now own a pair.. looks like the mic problem has been resolved.. this one's much, much better..

How much did it cost you after the trip to the audiologist? Or am I thinking of something else?

I'd really like to get a hold of something easier on my tender head that the bose in the a/c.

That's an option.. I use regular foam plugs that come with the headsets.. that works well (for me).. If you ever used regular yellow ear plugs and they worked fine.. you don't need to make a trip to the audiologist.

Latest resources

Back