Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Der Kommissar

Protruding Member
So 'ole M. W. showed up again. Can't believe HAL hired him to work P&F... then again, with the crazy-ass decisions I saw in my short time there it's not really that suprising.

In case there's a smash 8 driver with the initials MW... it wasn't him. It was the admin type.

Der Kommissar said:
So 'ole M. W. showed up again. Can't believe HAL hired him to work P&F... then again, with the crazy-ass decisions I saw in my short time there it's not really that suprising.

In case there's a smash 8 driver with the initials MW... it wasn't him. It was the admin type.
Where you been? This happened a couple of weeks ago. Of course his successor at WP will probably be a manager that bailed from AQ. It's a three-ringed circus of managment out here!:eek:

RJP said:
Where you been? This happened a couple of weeks ago.

I'm a tool, that's where I've been. Hahahah. I only now saw the press release from HAL about it.

Seems nobody ever really goes away out here. They just give the 'ole whore a new dress and push 'er off to a new company.

Speaking of old whores... N524 (or is it 542)BB looks all white and purty and shiny. Can't wait to see one with the new logo on it.

ClippedWings said:
But if HQ hires BQ and AF fires JT and FG rehires MK?????

If JT got fired nobody would care. That guy is a knuckledragger anyway. FG is just about to liquidate, so I don't think MK coming back will solve the earlier problems started by BQ.

Der Kommissar said:
If JT got fired nobody would care. That guy is a knuckledragger anyway. FG is just about to liquidate, so I don't think MK coming back will solve the earlier problems started by BQ.

Why would you say that about JT? Lots of people would care - maybe not all the spiked-hair pilots over at FQ! If FG liquates, then HN will scoop up their routes -especially to BXY and AJJ. But if BB has any say, BQ will be out, out, o-u-t. If-you-know-what-I-mean.

:)

Terry Hunter said:
Why would you say that about JT? Lots of people would care - maybe not all the spiked-hair pilots over at FQ! If FG liquates, then HN will scoop up their routes -especially to BXY and AJJ. But if BB has any say, BQ will be out, out, o-u-t. If-you-know-what-I-mean.

:)
Uhhhhhh.........how's that? WTFO?

RJP, you've obviously confused JT with J.T. - a completely different person, working over at BXY with JO. You know, the one with BO. It's a common error though, because before J.T. got his spikey hair he was like any other guy at FQ.

Der Kommissar said:

you gotta be kidding. the guy who got mad at the DO because he bought his own fax machine when MW said the company wouldnt buy him one. he also turned down the DO's request for a desk (not a new desk.. he had no desk and needed one), so the DO made a desk from a door and cinderblocks, when MW found out...he got mad again.

do you have a link to this press release? i cant find it on their site.

Latest resources

Back