• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAL Dispatchers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That I do not have. There was some partial information posted at WDFF, but not their scale.

However, they are TWU Local 540, so if you are a union DX you might be able to get their details...

BCP7 - In the posting I saw, there was an email address to which you could send a resume, I'll PM you that email, since if I am not mistaken, you've already done some time out at PGUM...

Last edited:
Thank you, pm received.
Yes - PGUM was a good gig, though I left there to start Cargo 360, which was also pretty good though short-lived.

starting pay as an assistant is around $38K. If you have no obligations (e.g. mortgage) like I do, it would likely be an attractive offer. Can't think of a better place to live (except for the additional cost) than HI. Was told by their Dispatch Administrator that the Interisland position is likely filled and they are looking for the 2 ETOPs positions. Wish I could go there, but the offer from SWA sounded better and more realistic since I can better manage my property in ATL from DAL as opposed to HNL.

For the record, when I spoke with their Assistant Manager, he told me starting pay was $2500/per month for the first 3-4 months until qualified, then you went to 38K per year, with raises every 6 months until you were on the 2nd year salary.

Hard to live on that $2500/month unless you already live there or are young enough to not have any significant bills yet.

I would have thought the ex-Aloha guys would have been all over this, too.

Latest resources

Back