Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hahahaha...you never see homies doing this stuff! Video feed of football game attack!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
Guy was probably too busy talking on his CB radio to notice the bank angle. Not he has any idea what a lift vector is...

T-REX said:
Pilot was supposed to be on NBC this morning to talk about the crash but was a no-show. First good decision he's made.
Back in the old days, somebody would have ran up and kicked his teeth out before pulling him out of the harness. The news story said he had a habit of buzzing the field at that high school.

FN FAL said:
Back in the old days, somebody would have ran up and kicked his teeth out before pulling him out of the harness. The news story said he had a habit of buzzing the field at that high school.

The term "buzzing" takes on a whole new meaning in when you're talkin' about ultralights. It kind of loses its appeal.

Idiot. Luck he didn't kill somebody. When I used to work at an FBO in WI, I was witness to several ultralight crashes. Not a single one of those guys had any idea what they were doing. I guess we'll just chalk it up as some chlorine for the gene pool.......

Nooky - What is that chick's name again???

NookyBooky said:
The term "buzzing" takes on a whole new meaning in when you're talkin' about ultralights. It kind of loses its appeal.
Did you see the hook turn that guy was in? What was he thinking?

Latest resources

Back