• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Haas Racing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would be out of the business if I had to share a room. Sorry, but my life is based on a set of values and this is nothing more than than nickle and dime economics. These people spend more money on their pet than what it costs for an additional hotel room per year. That's unacceptable and to those of you who do it............enjoy all the perks that go with it. And you wonder why this profession is going down the shtrrrr? Amazing.....

Agreed. However, the sharing the room thing was something I was told would not happen when I was hired. A few weeks into the job it became policy. Not much I could do. I tried to come up with solutions, but that did not help. My options are leave or accept it.

I've been at the airlines and I've been in corporate and I've done single pilot cargo all over the place(yes, even outside the US). I have to say, the guys doing 121 in the stinking RJs are doing all of this flying and they're doing it 5 days a week in every kind of weather all year round. DCA, PHL, LGA, and then diving right in to the small uncontrolled joints all over creation. 12-14 hour days a lot of times. Don't respect the attitude, but respect the skills.

Now, let's get back to the point(now that I've chimed in, of course)

Latest resources

Back