H1N1 Vaccine and my Airline job *** MUST READ ***

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kingair1

So here's the deal. I don't believe in most conspiracies but this one is getting to me. So I am thinking that since I am around the public a lot that I should get the Swine flu shot right ?? Well has anyone seen the new sho on Trutv " Conspiracy Theory " ? They talk about the bilderberg group and how there should be a world government to control the world. Crazy thought right !! ?? I am a sceptic on a lot of stuff but after reading about the ingredient " squalene " in the Swine flu shot, I realized that taking the swine flu vaccine was the biggest mistake of my life. Please google " bilderberg group " and " squalene " .

:angryfire

A voice in my head keeps saying, "Cuckoo for cocoa puffs, cuckoo for cocoa puffs, cuckoo for cocoa puffs."

Anyone familiar with the anthrax debacle that took place in the AF back in the mid-late 90's should be familiar with squalene. I have not researched this ingredient and how often it is used, but I do know a few people that were seriously messed up by this shot. I doubt that this has anything to do with the "world government" plot. You might want to chase climate change, cap and trade, along with a unified currency for that debate.

A voice in my head keeps saying, "Cuckoo for cocoa puffs, cuckoo for cocoa puffs, cuckoo for cocoa puffs."

hahahahahaha now that is funny!!!

The bilderberger stuff is interesting reading and you can make whatever you want of it.... its fun to research and interesting. But there is some real whacko and paranoid stuff out there..... people will look at a cemetary and say its proof of mass graves being prepared...they are largely nuts.

Personally, if the bilderbergers want to dominate the world and steal all of our money, why would they killl us off? Then there would be nobody to steal money from, no one to work in their industies, buy their products, make them more rich.... it just does not fit if you look at the big picture.

By the way, the nwo/bilderberger conspiracy theorists have been saying that martial law is right around the corner(within weeks) for the past 2 decades...... so I would'nt worry about a thing.

Also, the theory is "they" control all media and television.... so they are going to let TruTV have a show that exposes all their plans? really?

Its all very interesting but so are Nelson Demille books

:)

I am a sceptic on a lot of stuff but after reading about the ingredient " squalene " in the Swine flu shot, I realized that taking the swine flu vaccine was the biggest mistake of my life.

You're not talking about Dr. Mercola's ridiculous little article entitled "Squalene, The Swine Flu's Dirty Little Secret," are you? If so, you're both paranoid and not quite as informed as you think you are. You might want to do a little more research.

All manner of ridiculous arguments exist out there regarding the alleged dangers of various vaccines. Much of it is grossly exaggerated and taken out of context; claims made about various chemicals or compounds while conveniently leaving out facts such as the absolute lack of evidence linking the vaccine to the conditions cited...or the fact that the various compounds aren't hazardous in the minute quantities found in the vaccines.

Many of the foolish claims and campaigns are backed by celebrities such as Don Imus, Jenny McCarthy, and even Jim Carey. This doesn't make them accurate or correct. Just backed by a few dollars and some shiny lights. Don't get sucked in by the lights.

I got the H1N1 vaccine and I am fine.

I am fine. I am fine. I am fine, I am fine, I am fine. I am fine! I am fine, I am fine! I AM fine. I am FINE. I am fine. I am fine. I am fine. I am fine, I am fine. I am fine. I am fine; I am fine. I am fine, I am fine. I am fine, I am fine. I am fine. I am fine.

Latest resources

Back