• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstreams At Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some new hires have gone to the G5 in the past, companies choice based on needs at the time. Percentage of international flying is hard to peg. I'd say 20% of my flying is international not counting Canada, Mexico, and the Carribean. Some guys do more, some less. Majority of G4 international trips are to Western Europe. I personally haven't ventured far outside of Europe. Couple trips to Eastern Europe and the Middle East. There are trips working to anywhere you can imagine. Scheduling tries to find guys who are willing to extend beyond their normal schedule to work long trips to keep crew issues at a minimum. There are some G4 trips to the Far East but most are being run in the G5. Trips to China for the G5 are starting to be as routine as a trip to London in the G4. As for the exotic places, it's hard to say. I know it's not often enough! The bad part is all these cool places look the same with your eyes closed. With the level of activity we have anymore, you don't stay anywhere too long. Guys who live out West tend to get out to Hawaii quite a bit more than the East coast guys. East coast guys tend to do more Europe trips. Good luck to ya Heavy!

Latest resources

Back