Gulfstream jumpseat policy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aveator

trying to jumseat to miami in the am, wondering what your policy for jumpseaters is? thanks

We'll take anybody. No jumpseat in the 1900 so there has to be a seat available, but we do have one on the Brasilia.

The flights are codeshared with Continental. Go to http://www.continental.com/ and start to book the flight you're interested in. As soon as the schedule comes up for the day you've selected, you can click the "View Seats" link. That'll give you a rough idea how full a flight is.

I still think you have a death wish riding on them, though... :eek:

I still think you have a death wish riding on them, though... :eek:

They have a flawless safety record with no major accidents/incidents in nearly 20 years of business. I think he'll be perfectly safe.

trying to jumseat to miami in the am, wondering what your policy for jumpseaters is? thanks

Does your airline have a reciprocal agreement with Gulfstream? Pinnacle has one of the most expansive list of reciprocal agreements and we do not have one with Gulfstream.

You don't NEED a reciprocal, helps though....
PS, if you're an FO it will be 12 bucks an hour to ride

polar has no recip agreement with gulfstream, thats where im confused, without a recip agreement can i jumpseat on gulfstream? thanks

Latest resources

Back