Gulfstream IV Nose Art.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are they hiring??? Does anyone know the CP? :pimp:

Closer inspection tells me this is a GV, 550, or 450. Will Savannah or Long Beach paint this type of art or is it aftermarket???

If you look closely, you can see beaver tail. Must be French.

Are they hiring??? Does anyone know the CP? :pimp:

Closer inspection tells me this is a GV, 550, or 450. Will Savannah or Long Beach paint this type of art or is it aftermarket???

Looks like the work of Guido's House Of Class of Staten Island.

Not that I don't appreciate the artwork, but this idea and the employment of the person suggesting it would last about 15 seconds at my job. Has to be a private Gulfstream, there is no public traded company on earth, except maybe Playboy Enterprises that would consider this paint job. Wouldn't exactly make for tight security either, you could ID this plane in a split second, no need to look up the tail number. Probably not flying into the Middle East either. That would be a laught riot to see how Saudi customs would deal with the lady. Probably arrest the PIC and tape over the paint job! But I would like to meet the model, maybe she is the FA or the owners mistress! Fly the friendly skies....

Looks like this is the 3rd aircraft with the same tail number and...uh..graphics. The first was a Citation Bravo (SN 841) and the second was a Hawker 800XP.

What is in/above the left hand?

Not that I don't appreciate the artwork, but this idea and the employment of the person suggesting it would last about 15 seconds at my job. Has to be a private Gulfstream, there is no public traded company on earth, except maybe Playboy Enterprises that would consider this paint job. Wouldn't exactly make for tight security either, you could ID this plane in a split second, no need to look up the tail number. Probably not flying into the Middle East either. That would be a laught riot to see how Saudi customs would deal with the lady. Probably arrest the PIC and tape over the paint job! But I would like to meet the model, maybe she is the FA or the owners mistress! Fly the friendly skies....

HA-HA HA-HA you said tight, split and tail all in the same sentence!!

UK based

I was at type training with one of the pilots who flies for this owner. It is a 450, as mentioned this nose art is also on his Mustang. It is based in the UK, but has an N number. The jet was getting finished when we were in Savannah, (about 18 months ago) but the art work had to wait until they got it over to the UK.

HA-HA HA-HA you said tight, split and tail all in the same sentence!!

I didn't even mean to do that, guess my mind is in the gutter as always. What can you except from an ex rotorhead!

Latest resources

Back