• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream Driver Will Fly For Food

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey guys, airplane just went up for sale so it's just a matter of time. If you guys hear of any openings WORLDWIDE, please let me know!

Typed GV series (current), G1159 series, CE500 series. SIC on GIV, Citation X, Learjet 35/36/55, Falcon 900 and Citation XL.

Thanks fellas,
SBV
I fly a G2 in Houston and have kept an ear to the ground looking for jobs and there is not much out there... Many of the guys at my company are considering other lines of work.

http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/getjob...5,15669,15523,15512,15516,45575&TabNum=1&rc=3

look under the benefits and other info tab: requires any of the following: OTHER INFORMATION:
BackToTop(); Top Applicants must possess an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with multi-engine land airplane
rating and a type rating in a Citation XL, Gulfstream, G-IV preferred or similar turbojet aircraft
acceptable. Applicants must also possess a valid Flight Instructor Certificate with multi-engine
airplane and instrument airplane ratings.

Good Luck

Ugh.

So I took a job overseas away from the family to make a living. And it too shuts down. We are delivering our G450 to prebuy this week!!!!

Anyone has any ins on jobs overseas or in the US please let me know! I also speak 6 languages, Current Secret DOD Clearance, and 40+ hrs of combat time for those that operate into not so friendly territories.

Yes Sir I second that, when will this madness stop?!?!

Help!

Last edited:
So I took a job overseas away from the family to make a living. And it too shuts down. We are delivering our G450 to prebuy this week!!!!

Anyone has any ins on jobs overseas or in the US please let me know! I also speak 6 languages, Current Secret DOD Clearance, and 40+ hrs of combat time for those that operate into not so friendly territories.

Help!

wow which ones?

Help!

Ebonics does not count as a language!

All kidding aside, some place in Tulsa was looking for a G-lll driver. It sounded like some top secret stuff--in case you were really serious about your DOD clearance.

Ebonics does not count as a language!

All kidding aside, some place in Tulsa was looking for a G-lll driver. It sounded like some top secret stuff--in case you were really serious about your DOD clearance.

lol. 3 Philippine dialects, Spanish, Japanese and English of course. I would have added cantonese to the list but now that the assignment is over there would be no use for it. Farsi may be the language to learn for corp jobs.

Yes, and I already put my name in for L3 in Tulsa. Thank you for the input guys, much appreciated. Keep em coming :)

SBV

Saw this job posting and thought I would pass it along:

This is not an entry-level position.
Job ID: 5425805 Job Duration: Indefinite Required Travel: 75-100% Position Title: Pilot 550 Gulfstream Posted: April 22, 2009 Industry: Charter/Air Taxi Job Function: Flight Crew Job Type: Full-Time

We are seeking a full time Captain and First Officer for a Gulfstream 550. Qualified applicants with current type in Gulfstream V need only apply, 550 differences desired. Please send resume, total time, current type information and salary requirements to [email protected].

update

Thank you folks for all the help. I got lucky and found a gig in Asia so now Im back in a X. Thanks again for everything, and man is it a sobering experience to be without a job.

SBV

Latest resources

Back