• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream Demo Pilot in SAV

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boiler--They have hired several airline types in the past. I'd hate to go in there without either a 'big G' type or an in-house recommendation--OR BOTH! :D TC

TC and all,

Gulfstream tries to hire pilots with all types of backgrounds and experience (there's a decontamination area for us ex-airline types). An internal recommendation certainly helps but isn't required. A type in one of the aircraft is preferred (according to the job postings), but I believe it's weighted fairly low into the min qualifications.

Jobs are posted occasionally and are listed for only a week or so. Check the Gulfstream careers site often and search for captain.

Why is that?

I was being facetious with Boiler. GVflyer has made it clear in the past that the Demo section is very open to a variety of people. (As snow-back reiterated.)

I will say this: I ran into a demo crew a while back in ZSPD and they were both really great guys. One was relatively new and they both were loving their job. TC

Is it possible to be hired there if you are non-military?

Honest question and NOT a flame...thanks....

When I was still at AWAC, a guy I flew a trip with had applied there....a few months later he got the job......first name was Randy....can't remember his last name....and I think he lived in SAV....he was also non-military

When I was still at AWAC, a guy I flew a trip with had applied there....a few months later he got the job......first name was Randy....can't remember his last name....and I think he lived in SAV....he was also non-military

Come to think about it I did hear that, but I didn't know his background...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back