• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream Announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With the mileage of the 650 going east you're bound to run into some country on the other side of the pond.

Lets just hope they can figure out the difference between azores and shannon. :)

I doubt FBW will be a problem.

Like brake-by-wire and steer-by-wire in the original G-IV? Gulfstream threw a bunch of A.S.C.s at the problems and then gave up on brake-by-wire with the SP version.

Sorry you have to go that far...to make less money. Besides, I don't have all my current vaccinations, so i'm not sure I want what your bringing back! :D

Last edited:
Thats Captain RTRHD to you. You want me to bring you something back from VTBD. :smash:
OHHHHHH, your such a stud. VTBD? Can I get your autograph next time we run into each other? Then, maybe you could grace me with a few stories of exotic places and exotic women!:blush:

OHHHHHH, your such a stud. VTBD? Can I get your autograph next time we run into each other? Then, maybe you could grace me with a few stories of exotic places and exotic women!:blush:

You can get those in Houston.

Your to easy. I know your better than I am. You got 200 one me. I will explain 550 +200= 750 (your screen name). :cool:

Actually, the stud you're talking about would be me. Ive dropped 42 pds and look like a teenager these days.

RTHD only lost 25 and he still dips tobacco.

But we both travel to those "exotic" places....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back