Gulfstream Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dal757

Had a friend say he heard that Gulfstream Airlines/academy has been sold. Anyone else heard this?

Who cares????????????????????????????

Stop trying to resurrect the same old GIA s#$@!!!!!!!! This thread will eventually drag Tank, PCL_128 and the others in to defend their decisions, as others try to stir it up!!!!!!!

Get a life, call them up and ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rossa,

Thanks for that mature response. Not looking to "stir" anything up. Just looking for honest answer. Any relevant answers would be appreciated!

Jet University could possibly be confused with "buying" Gulfstream. I'm guessing there but someone said they had the same phone numbers in their respective ads in the March Flying mag.

I haven't confirmed that, but if so, I can see how someone could think the one flying 727's bought the one flying 1900's out.

Maybe a possible explaination, as Jet U is fairly new. Only a guess.

Tom Cooper sold Gulfstream Airlines, the Academy and Gulfstream Charter to a financial firm in New Jersey about two weeks ago. The rumor is: they needed bigger pockets to grow the airline. Who knows what is going to happen. But the sale of Gulfstream is a fact.

Kit Darby bought it. There is a Pilot shortage... Jump on the band wagon before it's too late. You'll be makin' millions in no time....

Thanks for the replies. I've wondered about that Jet U thing as well. Could they have sold off Gulfstream and be starting a new "jet" school.

No, I bought it. Once I've gotten enough people enrolled in the program I'm going to stop all pilot training and turn the place into a baseball glove factory.

With the rates and work rules they have there I can have my labor costs lower than if I outsourced all the work to China. The profit margin will be huge!

Latest resources

Back