• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Guess Who I Run Into Today !!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
English (well, I am trying), French (god knows why I had to learn that language back in HS), German, Dutch, Bulgarian and some Spanish (just enough to order my beer and start talking to some local chicks..

I am not going to play this childish game with you. Most air force people I know down here are the nicest, smartest down to earth people I have met. You are making them look pathetic. Enjoy the bashing my dear friend. (maybe learn some foreign languages on reserve.. chicks dig it!)

Although, admittedly so, my spelling level might be the same as a regional F/O your comments are no better... “How do you say "Go choke yourself with your own hand" in a foreign language?”

I take that back. Most regional F/O’s are way more mature then you.

Last edited:
English (well, I am trying), French (god knows why I had to learn that language back in HS), German, Dutch, Bulgarian and some Spanish (just enough to order my beer and start talking to some local chicks..

I am not going to play this childish game with you. Most air force people I know down here are the nicest, smartest down to earth people I have met. You are making them look pathetic. Enjoy the bashing my dear friend. (maybe learn some foreign languages on reserve.. chicks dig it!)

I think you're right, I just might do that. I'll go find the closest bilingual corporate captain I can find and hopefully he can spin me up. Show me how to impress the ladies. Do you talk to them first in a foreign language or do you bust out right away with the fact you're a captain in the corporate world? Any lady I know would be weak in the knees after that wonderful tidbit of knowledge.

And for the record, you took off the gloves with the "airline wannabe" crap friend. We can go round and round all day.

no worries buddy. I talk English to 'm... I don't need to tell the ladies I am a corporate captain (or a busdriver). It really doesn't matter what I am talking about. They dig the accent.

Hey, I can school ya some languages! 500 bucks + 4 beers a day.. deal?

:D

Ehhh no my dear friend.. Let the record show that you started....

you must be their poster child. I guess an RJ guy will do anything these days to get a job.

That was so nice of you to assume I am a RJ guy. On top of that, why would you bash all RJ guys?

You think you are better then them?

Do you reallize most RJ guys come from all over the place ? (other 121 jobs, 135, furloughed etc etc etc) welcome to the 121 world.

I see you left the forum? Oh well, it was nice playing with you!

Hit me up if you want to give it another shot!

Last edited:
You guys will never believe what happened to me today !!! So I was bored out of my brains, and decided to nonrev to Denver, rent a car and get on I-70 west towards Loveland ski-resort. It has been a while for me, and I love skiing so why not....
So I’m sitting there, in loveland fat, dumb and happy enjoying the slopes in beautiful Colorado, while all at sudden I realize I can’t control myself anymore while I can see a tree getting closer and closer to me !! ******************** !!! I can see my life flashing by while getting closer and closer, when just in time, I manage to fall down-myself instead of hitting this ‘tree’.... FD

All this and he is home to post the entire adventure by dinner! Must've been a hell of a day. I expected to get done with that rant and read... "well none of this actually happened---but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night."

Loser.

Ehhh no my dear friend.. Let the record show that you started....

That was so nice of you to assume I am a RJ guy. On top of that, why would you bash all RJ guys?

You think you are better then them?

Do you reallize most RJ guys come from all over the place ? (other 121 jobs, 135, furloughed etc etc etc) welcome to the 121 world.

I see you left the forum? Oh well, it was nice playing with you!

Hit me up if you want to give it another shot!

Yawn...dude, you are like a broken record. Are you sure you're not a chick in a man's body? Anyway, I don't think I'm better than any RJ guys whatsoever...however since your post was on the regional forum and it rambled about you snuggling up with the CEO of Frontier, I assumed you flew an RJ. That was my bad. I had no clue I was in the midst of such an aviation masterpiece as a corporate captain - as you so quickly pointed out to me.

And yes I am done talking with you, and no, I don't want to hit you up for another shot...you've got the CEO of Frontier to practice that with.

(sssst... I just made up this story while I was bored!! don't tell anyone though..)

Dear sir -

“yawn” and “dude” suggests you think you are better then me, or RJ guys. Shows your immaturity.

Are you in 73 class right now ? Why don’t you ask J.D., T.D and J.G what a jerk/******************************/loser/masterpiece I really am... See if they agree with you.

Have fun in HOU. (thats me not being sarcastic)

FD

Last edited:

Although, admittedly so, my spelling level might be the same as a regional F/O your comments are no better... “How do you say "Go choke yourself with your own hand" in a foreign language?”

I take that back. Most regional F/O’s are way more mature then you.

...I think we can all figure out why you only need to "start" talking to them.

NOTES TO SELF Nov 21st....

- Make pilot group believe AirTran will buy us out
- Make pilots believe they have to take pay cuts in order to compete SouthWest in the West.
- Re negotiate pay scales for our future 70 seaters down to Mesa’s 50 seat pay scale. (just tell ‘m it will allow for us to buy new airplanes and keep competing SW)
- Tell SkyWest and Horizon they still have a chance to be our feeder out of Denver
- Merge with AirTran in 2010
- Dont forget to cash my check I got from MESA’s Jo. O. this week.
- Tell my girlfriend I really need to spend this christmas with my wife.

Jeff.

Wow... What do you make of that guys ?? And guess who I found on his speed dial.....

Wow... what an imagination you have.

Guess only 1 person was smart enough to understand that I was just being bored, and trying to be funny. (read post nr.2)

Dear Scrapdog sir -

Did your mom, or Air Force buddies, never thought you that assumption is the mother of all f*ck ups? You, of all people, you should know this.

You see sir, when you said;

I guess an RJ guy will do anything these days to get a job.

You kind of contradicted yourself, after I pointed the above out to you, by saying;

I don't think I'm better than any RJ guys whatsoever..

Apparently what you fail to understand is, that after saying “an RJ guy will do anything these day to....” you clearly made the assumption that RJ guys (like me right?) can’t spell. I guess you still fail to see that.

Because now, you assume that because I can’t spell that makes me a regional pilot. And they can't spell right? And apparently, in your world, all regional pilots would die for a job like yours, where the real mature pilots work.

No sir, some of us prefer a good corporate job, or a job at any of the LCC's (let's say Frontier)

However, you really showed your true colors after saying;

How do you say "Go choke yourself with your own hand" in a foreign language?

This sir, wishing me to die by killing myself, has te be the lowest of the lowest I have ever read on Flightinfo.

Dear sir,

What started out as me being bored and putting a “funny” (I guess whe could argue that) story on Flightinfo, turned out in you resorting to name calling, digging a hole for yourself, and wishing a complete stranger to die.

I salute you and thank you for what you have done for this country.

However, I would encourage you next time not to judge a book by it’s cover, read first, think and keep ‘ying and yang’ balanced before you wish a stranger to die. Not just on the internet, but in life in general.

God bless you and have fun at Continental. You will be working with many of my good friends (former RJ, corporate and mill guys) over there.

Sincerely,
FD

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back