• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great Plains info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The furloughed last class of pilots and have furloughed flight attendants as well. My wife is a FA there. Currently using one ac on charter and the other flying the line. Good luck-

GPA

Just heard on the radio the other day that the state is giving GPA a huge tax break to help them aquire aircraft and open up routes. I have not heard anything with regard to hiring, but I'm sure the will be recalling soon and hiring again. If I find out anything I will forward- Good luck- Wil

Great Plains Pay Rates

If I recall correctly from the letter they sent me, the starting rates were $20 for F/O and $40-50 for Capt. 70 hour guarantee. $1400 a month seemed kinda low to me. They also wanted AA and NWA furloghed pilots to resign their seniority numbers--not likely in my opinion. Thrilled to be flying for this great airline instead!

Wish JB would lower their turbine PIC time. I recall when they first started hiring pilots they didn't have that requirement. I shoulda tried harder then, I guess. Is that 1000 turbine PIC a hard requirement? Is New York still their only domicile?

Latest resources

Back