• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great Plains 328 Props

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I see some parked over at the FBO in Tulsa with non-descript paint where the old DOJOs used to be. I hope GPA can make it work.

That's a nice looking scheme on that 328.

One of our MX guys in Day, said that GP was getting some of our props after they get turned in (2 on Sept 1) Finally, something good for Tulsa.

Also, saw on the news about you guys going to Chicago and DCA. Now Chicago can be non stop but not DCA. Were do you suppose your fuel stop would be? BNA?

Oh well, back to cutting my grass in 102 degree heat. God I love Tulsa!!!!

Note the tail number 473PS, that was one of the ones that PSA was going to get, if I am not wrong that one had to fork lift jamed into the tail that caused the delivery to be late, then Dornier went bankrupt, and we never took that one.

I heard the same thing about 473 Smokin Man. Not sure if it's true or not.

You got your bid in for the CRJ yet?

I was in OKC on a layover last friday and the newspaper article mentioned St. Louis for the "fuel stop". (not Lambert however)

joel

We need GPA to have a direct flight to New Orleans!! Good luck with the new aircraft. I saw one by your hanger in United colors but didn't note the tail number. How many will you get?

They're going to serve the Mid America airport near Scott AFB. It's the STL airport where the new Pan Am flew in and out of for a few months. It is NOT Lambert.

http://www.flymidamerica.com/

Last edited:
MidAmerica seems like a perfect fit since GP doesnt have many seats to fill and there may be just enough need to keep them making money. Im sure the airport gave them some good incentives since all other carriers had moved out (i think).

Latest resources

Back