Great news for jumpseaters on Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, Einstein is back...

Chuck, it took you a long time to get back. I mean, Einstein. I mean, Boris, or whoever you will be in the future.

What gives you away is that when anyone says anything remotely negative about your airline, you come running in with the personal insults. Amazing...

Nope, try again. It's just funny to see that when someone says anything remotely negative about Midwest, there are a few of you that have to resort to personal slams. 320AV8R posts that one of your flights leaves with seats empty and no jumpseater. Nothing personal, no hate. But, then you jump in and call him a jerk. Man, that is so grown up. Even if you aren't Chuck Yogurt, man, you guys are exactly alike. All of the other MidEx posters have class and don't find the need to put down their fellow posters.

Boris Yelling said:
Maybe that's because you are a jerk. What's with your hate towards Midwest? Must of gotten turned down huh? Too bad. Get over it.

Where did I say I hate Midwest?

I pointed out the current NWA J/S policy, to help clarify it for any offline guys that want to ride.

Then I stated my situation with Midwest, in response to the previous post regarding Midwest J/S information.

My response to the situation was to thank the CA for his time & I left to find another flight.

Did I contact my J/S coordinator & report the incident? No. I let it go.

How does that make me a jerk? I've PM'd several guys on this board & resolved J/S issues they've had with NW.

Maybe you have a thing against NW guys & I'm an easy target.

320AV8R

Look. "Einstein, ChuckYogurt, Lawman" and the other permantly banned usernames you have continues to post as "Texas Jet Jock" and also "Boris Yelling".:laugh:

Threaten anyone lately?? ....:eek:

320AV8R said:
My response to the situation was to thank the CA for his time & I left to find another flight.

Did I contact my J/S coordinator & report the incident? No. I let it go.

320AV8R

320AV8R, did the captain or gate agent give you a reason for not letting you use the j/s? it is totally unacceptable to deny you the j/s specially that no one was on the j/s and the flight only had 30 passengers.

I think you should have reported the incident to our j/s coordinator and not let it go, without knowing about it we can never correct the problem and improve the quality of life for all us pilots out there trying to commute.

Good luck on your commute, I know it can be a pain.

edit: if you like, you can PM me with the details and I will bring it to the attention of our j/s alpa chairman, he takes these incidents very seriously.

Last edited:
JumpSeat on Midex

Flywolf,
You and your airline are a class act...Make me proud...our profession needs more pilots pulling together to help out not condem. Many of you there at Midex go the extra mile...keep it up.

Texas Jet Jock said:
On April 10, 2006 on the thread "Questions about Northwest and Midwest Jumpseats", you wrote: "Midwest guys are the biggest tools". Say what you want but your own words give you away.

Tex-

Origionally, I replied to METROPLEX's post with my J/S story.

He replied "that's understandable", given that I work at NW, & it's the old "what goes around comes around" thing.

In a feeble attempt at humor, I (deleted & ) EDITED the post, to read that Midwest guys are tools, with his response being 'that's understandable".

I followed his post with "yea, I know."

The second post was followed by the statement; HAVING SOME FUN WITH THE EDIT FUNCTION. :laugh:

The resulting "dialog" between us was a joke, & was not meant to be serious. If it was taken the wrong way, I appologize.

320AV8R

FlyWolf said:
320AV8R, did the captain or gate agent give you a reason for not letting you use the j/s? it is totally unacceptable to deny you the j/s specially that no one was on the j/s and the flight only had 30 passengers.

I think you should have reported the incident to our j/s coordinator and not let it go, without knowing about it we can never correct the problem and improve the quality of life for all us pilots out there trying to commute.

Good luck on your commute, I know it can be a pain.

edit: if you like, you can PM me with the details and I will bring it to the attention of our j/s alpa chairman, he takes these incidents very seriously.

FW-

No reason was given, & it's no big deal.

Some of the NW guys have been less than diplomatic in this area & I understand the law of karma.

320AV8R

AimPoint said:
Flywolf,
You and your airline are a class act...Make me proud...our profession needs more pilots pulling together to help out not condem. Many of you there at Midex go the extra mile...keep it up.

Many thanks for the nice comment AimPoint, I haven't done anything here. You are absolutely right sir, I think we are all in this profession together and should all look after each other, who cares about what tail color we each fly. To be honest whenever I j/s I have always been taken care off, thanks to everyone extending their j/s to me, hope to return the favor some day.

Texas Jet Jock said:
Fair enough. Sorry for the confusion.

Tex-

Not a problem.

I guess my "presentation" could have been better.

Also, maybe I should minimize my attempts at anything humorous.

320AV8R

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back