Great New Board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IFLYASA

I just wanted to comment on the new web board that's been created. It's less cluttered, easier to read, and I love the pic's we can add with our profile. Great Job!!!!:D

Nice plane, when are comair getting theirs painted like that, I guess we will have to put up with the crappy Comair paint jobs until Sept.:mad:

I thought Comair was supposed to get rid of their Brasilia's. Do you have like 8 or so left in Orlando? Over half our fleet are still painted the Burger King ASA colors. Supposedly the ones they do keep will all be converted to ER's and the new paint jobs. If Comair keeps their Brasilia's, it's should only be fair to paint them in the new color's as well. After all, Delta does own both of us.

Hey Guys,
Not to get off the subject, but anyone have any new rumors about new-hire class dates. I heard 60 in january, by a guy who knows a guy.

Sparky (A ASA Pooly)

PS. Thanks for the help Ifly.

Sparky,

The latest I have heard from a "reliable" source is that the poolies we have will be enough to keep the training pipe full (ie no more new hires OTHER than those currently swimming) until August of '02. Those currently in the pool will be starting around April of '02. Regardless of how reliable the source, it is always subject to change on VERY short notice.

As far as January goes, anything is possible, but with all the EMB120 crews coming over to the jet, I imagine it will be a while before they get to the new hires. 60 in January sounds a bit optimistic. I for one would like to see it happen. The more distance between me and the reserve lines, the better. :D

Good luck and be patient. As far as I am concerned, ASA is worth the wait. It is a good company with a great pilot group, you will enjoy your time here.

Latest resources

Back