• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great Lakes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a non-laker, nor a regional pilot, I have a ton of respect for Lakers. Probably the purest form of regional flying there is.

If you're a good pilot then go there, if not then go home.

earl

Really, now?

Until not that long ago, ASA had an incredibly fuel efficient aircraft that often flew from KATL to the 4000 foot runway at KHXD. Also, we did EAS routes from KMCN. This with an airplane that had propellers, but no FMS or moving map.

Good on 'ya if you thrived at Great Lakes, I suspect it is truly challenging flying. However, let's not anoint the 'Lakers' guys and gals as the only ones to fly 'pure' regional flying.

Really, now?

Until not that long ago, ASA had an incredibly fuel efficient aircraft that often flew from KATL to the 4000 foot runway at KHXD. Also, we did EAS routes from KMCN. This with an airplane that had propellers, but no FMS or moving map.

Good on 'ya if you thrived at Great Lakes, I suspect it is truly challenging flying. However, let's not anoint the 'Lakers' guys and gals as the only ones to fly 'pure' regional flying.
Mountain flying in the 1900/ATR into Hilton Head. Apples and Oranges.

go back to college and study for a real job. If I were you, I'd seriously consider this.

Latest resources

Back