Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cardinal

Of The Kremlin
They called us yesterday. Only 7 of us, but it seems pretty major when when you're one of 'em (Actually 8, but they're just screwing with the 8th guy out of seniority order). Stated justification: The lack of normal attrition.

So sorry to hear that. Good luck to you......hope it's very short!

Cardinal said:
They called us yesterday. Only 7 of us, but it seems pretty major when when you're one of 'em (Actually 8, but they're just screwing with the 8th guy out of seniority order). Stated justification: The lack of normal attrition.

Sorry about the furlough. The good thing is that no matter what job you do in the meantime you will be making more money. Ziggy1

Hire dates?

At least you got some 121 time...... (what was your hire date?)

I pray that it is a short "break" from flying....... do you still have your travel priv's?

if so..... go visit family/friends... make the most of your free time... with what you can buy with unemployment....

If you can make it to ANC.. I'll buy you lunch!

Jackson

Chin up pal,
My company just annnouced today they will furloughing also. Good news is our people are offering personal leave (30 day/chunks) before they furlough. Which I will most definately accept. Hope your Company does the same, so as to please all involved.
Good Luck
P.S. Aviatrix,
the Cat's suck, GO HUSKIES!!!

Last edited:
mullet said:
P.S. Aviatrix,
the Cat's suck, GO HUSKIES!!!

You got us in football........we reign supreme in basketball!

Hey Cardinal, sorry to hear you're one of the guys sh$%canned. Hey if it makes you feal any better I was furloughed from lakes for 10 months, and I'm still working here. Are you the 8th guy or what? I knew we're gonna furlugh becuz not enough guys were taking leaves of absense, sorry to here you're one of em. It will pick up in the next couple months and next thing you'll know it you will be back working here hopefully with a new contract. In the meantime, find a job that pays, which will more than likely be better than working for lakes.

I just want to say I'm sorry to all my fellow Lakers getting furloughed. I'll be leaving the company VERY soon, so hopefully that will bring one of you guys back. I assume you still get your travel benefits, so I'd take advantage of it and do some traveling and enjoy yourself. Keep your chins up guys, this shouldn't be a very long furlough...

Latest resources

Back