Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyf15

Hey guys,

Heard that recently Great Lakes has gotten a new Chief Pilot... anyone know his name? Also, is Misty Zimmerman still the HR contact? Where are these two located if I were to bring them a resume in person?

Also, any idea if they're currently hiring?

Thanks much all

Hey I was just wondering, are flight benefits at Great Lakes similar to other regionals, as will the wife, direct family get flight benefits also? Thanks

CFI2766 said:
Hey I was just wondering, are flight benefits at Great Lakes similar to other regionals, as will the wife, direct family get flight benefits also? Thanks

yeah after 3 or so months, your wife/kids/mom/dad can ride any where gla and f9 can go for free. other will be at a discounted rate. i suggest you visit dodge city it is a great tourist trap or maybe rock springs.

be-400xpdriver said:
yeah after 3 or so months, your wife/kids/mom/dad can ride any where gla and f9 can go for free. other will be at a discounted rate. i suggest you visit dodge city it is a great tourist trap or maybe rock springs.

haha yea cant wait to check out dodge city, i was just wondering for their account, im assuming f9 means frontier airlines? I was hoping united would be included in that too, oh well can't ask for too much...

Latest resources

Back