• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great Job!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This may take a little getting used too!!! Hello everyone!! Hope we get the same bunch of great guys and gals back!!!!

I'm here. This board is kinda like watching the news these days. About 10 different things going on all at once. I'm glad to see progress. Great job Mark! The old board was "One small step for man." This is the "One giant leap for mankind!" OK, let's click submit and see what happens.

Last edited:
Ditto on the good look to the new forum. And I'm betting that we'll get the same good bunch of people here that made FlightInfo forums such a great resource in the past.

I deeply believe that these forums are better than commercial sites (Kit Darby et al), because here you get not just ONE view of things, but inputs from multiple viewpoints. Sure, you also have to sift some of the chaff from the wheat here, but how often will you see Air Inc trashing the leadership of a major airline for gross stupidity (not that any major airline ever has had stupid leadership of late...)? Or an equally spirited defense? That sort of give & take is valuable, and a great asset to these forums.

I didn't subscribe to Air Inc in my job quest; I did get a few of their books, and for the most part I was unimpressed. The info I found here was extremely valuable... along with Rob "Mozam" Beeks interview prep, and Checklist for Success. Those are the 3 assets I've recommended to those who followed me out of the USAF, and they'll serve another wave of pilots well also.

Mark -- great job keeping this forum running! You're my hero.

Snoopy

Thanks

Snoopy58,

Glad to see you here!! It will take a little bit to get used to, as I am still learning this new board as well. But I think in the long run this will help save the boards.

Thanks for the kind words! Someday when I get rid of this learjet and get into the 737... I'll look you up! Beer is on me!

Mark

Snoopy,

I take it from your post & profile you fly for SWA. That's great! It must be nice to still have a job. I also left the AF but unfortunately I am on furlough now. Maybe if I had found Rob "Mozam" Beeks before my SWA interview, I'd have been there too. I hear he is great helping you prepare, especially for SWA.

Hey Mark, with all these great innovations, how come there is no spell checker on this site (or maybe I have not found it yet)

Keep up the great work.....

Spell Check

There is...I just can't figure out how to make it work! :) Give me time.....I'll get it. I'll be the first to admit that I need it!

mark

I'm looking for a Learjet position, oh great webmaster!! Let me know when you trade it for a 737 -- I'll probably still be furloughed!!

Board looks great, just takes a little navigating!!

Re: Spell Check

webmaster said:
There is...I just can't figure out how to make it work! :) Give me time.....I'll get it. I'll be the first to admit that I need it!

mark

I'll sekund that wemastur

Latest resources

Back