Great Job in Vancouver

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Nick5600

Just read about a great job! Fly the best maintained Convair 580s, with perhaps the best management in the 121 industry! Live and fly in the beautiful extremely mountanious terrian of B.C.! The company has made a firm promise to only fly these excellent aircraft on VFR days to the destination of SeaTac airport! Further they have made a very generous schedule with ample hard days off. With all of these great perks you will also have among the highest pay in the 121 cargo world! So if there are any takers please forward your resume to Air Tahoma care of NR!

Do I detect a note of sarcasm in what you posted ?

There was no sarcasm in the part about the beautiful mountains of B.C. That part is true.

Also saw a Tahomo Convair flying Cancun to MIA, new contract ?

"I've always wondered, what's the devil look like?"

"Well, there are all manner of lesser imps and demons, Pete, but the great Satan hisself is red and scaly with a bifurcated tail, and he carries a hay fork. He also has an A&P, a scumbag airline, and answers to the name Bud."

So...if a 580 breaks down in Vancouver, will they dispatch a 240 from Columbus to cover the run?

Or use a 240 to take a crewmember to fly the trip because the one who was susposed to fly it quit without any notice....

Dang. I live directly between YVR and SEA -- I'd better watch out for falling parts or airplanes. :eek:

-DJ

Latest resources

Back