• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great job ASA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"ASA tied Pinnacle for the highest percentage of flight cancellations at 2.4%. Frontier had the lowest frequency of cancelled flights at 0.1%. The average among all carriers was 1.1% of flights cancelled."

Now that's funny. I could have sworn 9E always boasts about their industry leading completion factor. Now we're going to start service in Atlanta too. What a cluster...

Welcome to Atlanta, our world, where atc screws you, the rampers suck and the it doesn't matter what airline you are, the ontime performance is out the window.
Welcome to our world.

ASA is set up to fail. This definitely isn't the fault of the pilots. They should take a closer look at what our company wants us to do in ATL with 40 min. turns and plane swaps....It's assenine

ASA is set up to fail. This definitely isn't the fault of the pilots. They should take a closer look at what our company wants us to do in ATL with 40 min. turns and plane swaps....It's assenine

I take exception to that.

I would like to personally pat myself on the back for contributing to at least some of the delays in the first 9 months of this year.:)

All I can say is pre-TA, Completion factor of 75%, Post TA, 99.5%. Atleast they now know if they F with us again the numbers follow morale.

Well at least we can say we are the best at something!! (even if it is the best at being the worst)>

laughing, Amen to that N1

I guess Comair is off the hook. We still have the most delayed flight in the country though. JFK-PHL....So we have that going for us which is always nice.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back