GRB/ATW area jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

4BlueBars

Anyone know of any corporate jobs in north east Wisconsin?

I'll buy anyone a beer that gives me a potential lead.

Thanks in advance.

I don't know if they are still looking but give Oshkosh Truck a try. I'll look for the address...last I heard they had an opening. Not much in GRB that I know of...let me do some asking around.

Good luck!
Treetop

Laugh Your Way America ! LLCGreen Bay, WI
April 18, 2008

Laugh Your Way America affects thousands across the country and beyond. Mark Gungor, CEO, travels the country speaking abour marriages and relationships in a seminar titled "Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage." He is the #1 requested speaker on this topic in the country. He is frequently on national tv and broadcast on radio stations throughout the country.​

Laugh Your Way is searching for a co-pilot for its 2001 Piper Meridian, based in Green Bay, WI. Travel is most often to/from weekend events (Thurs-Sat) with some weekday trips for tv appearances, etc.​

The ideal candidate will have a passion for ministry and willingness to serve as a road manager for our weekend events. Photography skills also a plus as we would like to capture special moments from our travels.​

Job Type: FT
Salary Range: Not Specified

I'm a Leinenkugel type of guy.....​

This was posted on another site. Although it might be be ideal for some folks, it's located in GRB.

Any more details? What's your background and/or aircraft experience? I'm sure someone out there could help. Well, maybe not on this board, but another one perhaps.....​

Hi!

http://www.transnorth.com/
Trans North was just advertising. I know a guy who flew for them, and he liked it.

They have planes based in GRB, and an office in the Exec Air bldg.

cliff
YIP

Green Bay Skydivers is always looking for pilots. It's a weekend only dropzone for the most part. 2 widebody C182s.

Latest resources

Back