Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

peter185

Is this low?
Can anyone out there recommend a reputable charter operator at either Grand Caymen, St Croix, or maybe San Juan, PR. It would be for a flight between MWCR and TISX. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Cayman is spelled with an "a." Island Air is the only charter operator on Cayman. They have Navajos and twin otter.

Bohlke Aviation in TISX has a Citation 2. At least they did when I was there last. Bohlke is like the #3 or #2 guy at American. I don't know if it'd fall under 'reputable' or not, but it's the only one I know of.

Our squadron used to fly into TISX. I would suggest Bohlke flight service. They used to be our stop over FBO until they lost the contract to a lower bidder. Bohkle has a outstanding charter.

I don't know about his charter ops, but everytime I fly into TISX, Bill Bohlke has taken really good care of us. I've seen him running around the ramp in the rain throwing bags like the most junior line-guy. I particularly like the little care-package the crews get.

CapnVegetto said:
Bohlke Aviation in TISX has a Citation 2. At least they did when I was there last. Bohlke is like the #3 or #2 guy at American. I don't know if it'd fall under 'reputable' or not, but it's the only one I know of.

Almost...He is the number 5 guy. the number 1 on the 777/MIA/I list. I had the pleasure of sitting next to him on a jumpseat (767) from DFW-MIA awhile back. Nice guy! Other crews that I have spoken with that know him, work for him, or used the FBO have nothing but nice things say.

AA

I worked for Bill Bohlke for 6 years in the early nineties. He runs a great operation and is definitely who you need to get in touch with. You can go to the website for information, www.bohlke.com. He will take good care of you.

I'll jump on the Bohlke bandwagon. I had the opportunity to chat with one of their citation pilots as he drove me around looking for my lost cellphone. Awesome guy who went way out of his way to give me a ride. Also Sandy? at the desk is very friendly.

Latest resources

Back