Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

527SASMJH

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
I am conducting a study on the effect that reliance on the Global Positioning System (GPS) has on your ability to navigate via other means. The responses that you provide to the survey will be used to analyze your flight habits and decision-making processes when navigating.
Responses are submitted to a database that does not identify users, so your answers will be completely confidential. Findings will be released only as analyzed data or summaries in which no individual’s answers can be identified.
Please take a few moments to share your opinions and experiences. I appreciate you taking time from your busy schedule to contribute toward this important research about the effect of using GPS for flight navigation.
The survey can be found at : http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYX6TYY . Please copy and paste into your web browser.
Best Regards,
Michael Hovastak
527 Space Aggressor Squadron
Adversary Plans Flight Commander
Graduate student in Aeronautical Science

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University

Does ERAU not require a research methods course in their MS programs? I'm asking because this is the third survey (of three) from a ERAU graduate student I've seen which I thought was poorly designed.

Livestock,

ERAU does require a research methods class prior to the capstone project but constructing surveys is not covered in depth. However, ERAU also requires two faculty advisors that approve the topic of the GCP, relevant literature and research surveys.

Thanks you for taking the time to go the survey link and especially thank you if you completed it.

Mike

Latest resources

Back