• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got the email from NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I received the wait email 2/2/06 and the invitation to interview on 4/18/06. The interview dates were May 16/17 or May 17/18 for CMH or LAX. Unfortunately I will not be able to accept either of those dates because I will be in ground school training for the Airbus. Hope to interview June or July. Good luck to everyone with your upcoming interviews. Keep us updated! Hope to see you out there soon.

Took me about two days to receive that e-mail. The "You've been accepted and will be contacted for an interview" e-mail took several weeks. The time from that e-mail (on 2/10) to an actual interview is 9 weeks and counting! :eek:

(Soon, I hope!)

E170Driver said:
I received the wait email 2/2/06 and the invitation to interview on 4/18/06. The interview dates were May 16/17 or May 17/18 for CMH or LAX. Unfortunately I will not be able to accept either of those dates because I will be in ground school training for the Airbus. Hope to interview June or July. Good luck to everyone with your upcoming interviews. Keep us updated! Hope to see you out there soon.

Wow - you would be leaving USAirways/AWA for Netjets? That says a lot about your optimism related to the success of that merger going forward I guess. Although I am sure that sitting at the bottom of the seniority list for years and years (even on the Airbus) would not be so appealing.

Given your experience on the E170, I am sure you would feel comfortable in the Sovereign (both share the Primus Epic cockpit). Good luck!

Oh no not another airline "retread"!

Just kidding E-170, we get alot of retired airline guys.

They either really like it, or they really don't.

Good luck!

Archie Bunker said:
This is exactly correct.

I just got back from CMH, and the interview process was a very positive experience. Derinda and company go out of their way to make you feel welcome, and at ease. The tour of the facilities is impressive (you could eat off the hangar floor), and the ops center reminded me of a large military command post with all the high speed technology, giant flat TV screens, etc.

Per the domicile issue....Our group of interviewees only had guys that wanted LAX, PBI, and CMH. When they want to start adding more pilots to DAL and TEB again, you guys out there will get the call.....it's just a matter of time.

The following is a list of classes and the breakdown of aircraft/domicile that haven't been filled yet:

April 24th Class--1 Excel and 1 Citation X that are domicile non specific.
May 8th Class--3 Citation X, LAX only.
May 15th Class--4 Citation X, LAX only.
May 30th Class--Class Full.
June 19th Class--Citation X (a lot), DA-2000 (a lot), Hawker 800 (2), G-200 (1), Sovereign (2), all CMH only.

We were told that on Monday we would be called with either the job offer, or the no thank you, try again. Wish me luck.

Archie

Really don't know why they want to hire into LAX, guess it makes it easier for scheduling to get you a airline to the east coast on your first day....

hopalong said:
I got the call today from CS that I didn't get the job. Darn.
Well, at least Derrinda's e-mail cheered me up. I requested
5/10 & 5/17 as interview dates. Anyone else get an invite
for an interview lately.

Good things happen for a reason! The Citation gets really small fast. Besides that company has some serious issues.

Bladestall said:
Good things happen for a reason! The Citation gets really small fast. Besides that company has some serious issues.

What "serious" issues are you referring to?

Just emailed my cover/resume to Netjets and received an email back saying they received it. So whats next, do they email or mail an app? Just really tired of the regionals lately and always thought highly of a career at NJ.
Thanks

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back