• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got the call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what was their costs per day? The split between the two will tell you job security. 10 zillion dollars in profit with 20 zillion in costs per day and you will be out of a job.

But, yes, UPS is a very secure place to be. I understand where you are coming from.

later

PROFIT means after all your expenses.

“what was their costs per day?” - Satpak77
“PROFIT means after all your expenses” - Crackhead

I was just thinking the same: earnings +/- expenses = loss or profit

right?

Last edited:
Profit? beats where we are at now... stabiltly?... we need that for our family for a change. Thank you for all the well wishes....
I"ve been hangin in there for 12 years now believing in my husband and this so called industry.....and I have to say,.... it's about time! For all those that think "IT" can't happen....if you love flying and I mean really love it, just build time and believe....then you can work for crappy wages, and it will pay off someday!
Hang in there. Thanks again.

LOL from a strict accounting stadpoint profit isnt neccesarily complete net of all expenses. it could be pre tax/post tax/ depreciation/amotization etc to come out of that yet.

Anwyay, Congrats to CJ1 and your husband. 1st year pay sucks but just think no more jumping jobs around as this will likely be his place to retire at :)

Congrats again.

CJ1 we get the point...congrats on UPS

for the rest of us who high-five ourselves with magic accounting numbers, Enron showed years of profit also.

FYI

Welcome to a great company that has awsome pilots working for them. But lets not forget the poolies. Hold on people your day is coming. I hope it is SOON!!

LLB

I am so happy for you! Congratulations!

Latest resources

Back