• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got The Call.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For you guys/gals getting "the call": How many recommendations did you have? I only have one. What are my chances? I am not in the military either....seems like they like military.

been flying....

to answer some of the posts above...

Did my face to face about 2 months ago with Mr. Lewis in MEM. Three of my buddies went into the meeting with me. I got the call on the 19th of Nov, i have to call back Monday to find out when i can go to MEM.
I have 5 LOR from FedEx pilots, all but one i have flown with me.

Huck,

thats some great advice.....i will do that. But dose anyone have any good ideas what to study for the test?????

D-

The testing is the last thing you do after the second day of a high stress interviewing. Of the 4 graded phases of the interview (Sim, SBI, Face-to-Face, Testing) I believe the testing is weighted the least and the Face-to-Face the most.

Just study the AF canidate testing book and an SAT prep guide, that ought to do it. The hard part is over, time to work on your stories.

An internet search on Syllogistic logic or syllogisms might be a good plan. There is gouge out there on these things, but for the life of me I couldn't explain WHY they are tested.

As an employee, I cannot provide test materials, nor does Emerald Coast Interview Consulting. That being said, the stuff IS out there, and I'm sure a few helpful souls from flightinfo can probably post some links to where to find the stuff.

cheers....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back