• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got The Call

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why would you want to go to coex? All they are doing is taking away the flying that is rightfully ours....They are bottom feeders, as are all contract carriers, and all they're flying are stupid jets.

Sorry, just wanted to continue the animosity that is so prevalent these days among the regional forum.

Congrats on the call, I've heard good things about coex!!

:D :D :p

Congrats Jan. I also received the call today for the interview on the 29th.

Private message me to discuss the interview.

I also got a call for either a 17,18,29 interview. I had to call back after looking at my work schedule, but was only able to leave a message with Dawn's voicemail. What were you told to expect?

Yep,
I got the call today and left message with Dawn about the date for the interview. Extremely excited.

JvW

Jumppilot,

Coex is expanding, but CAL is also calling back all of their furloughs and will probably hire eventually. (after bringing on Schindler's list--the 118 pilots who were hired pre-9-11 but never got a class date). That is good news. Airlines like Delta are hiring big time and expanding DCI, but not bringing back any furloughs. It must be because all of our pilot rates are way too high......Coex and CAL are the exception.

Bye Bye--General Lee:rolleyes:

Contact Number

learjet said:
I also got a call for either a 17,18,29 interview. I had to call back after looking at my work schedule, but was only able to leave a message with Dawn's voicemail. What were you told to expect?

I also found out that I got the call yesterday (Thursday), however due to my father's ineptitude, I just found out about the call 1 hour ago. In addition to not telling me, he botched the last 2 digits of the return contact number. At that time they were offering the same 17,18, or 29 that most who got called were told. If someone could please post or PM me the last four digits of Dawn's phone number I would appreciate it. Also, the message said contact Dawn or a A. Boyd? Which is better to ask for?

By the way I have 2500 TT, 900 ME and completed the phone screen on Dec. 18 with a Jan 26th last appointment date.

Thank you and good luck to all..........

Congrats to all who got the call. I am in the March 8th new hire class. Lots of groth and opportunity. I was with Delta for 15 years and decided to fly instead of teach. I have been looking long and hard at the regionals and this place is the place to be. Anybody need any info feel free to PM me. I will tell you what I know. Best of luck to all you guys and will see you in the training center.

Regards

Latest resources

Back