got my afoqt scores...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CDogg

Ended up messing up on the verbal somehow, I think I left one blank and forgot to skip the question on the answer key and screwed myself :uzi:

Anyways, ended up with

Pilot: 92
Navigator: 65
Quantitative: 58

I know the Guard is extremely competative, how will these scores stand? I still have to take the BTAS which will be later next month and get my PCSM, and hopefully that will help me out with my fook-up on the afoqt. Otherwise, I will be waiting another 174 days to take it. :erm:

Last edited:
those are pretty good numbers. What kind of flying do you want? fighter units or heavies? for heavies that is more than enough..and pretty good for fighters as well.

Trying for fighters first since my good friend here, his Dad knows a few influential people on the board at a couple of F16 units. Then we will see. If I scored too low on the Verbal will they still accept an application or is there usually a minimum they like to see?

PCSM is all that really matters, and your pilot numbers are fine. Your interview/personality is far more important than some of the numbers anyways. .

Latest resources

Back