Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flying Illini

Hit me Peter!
Looking for info on Air Now. Yes, I've heard and read about the recent crashes, I've also done a search for info but everything seems to be about the wrecks.

Anyone have any light to shed on the company? The interview process? Mine is for Sept. 13th. I've got a handful of questions to ask them, does anyone have anything I should definitely get an answer to? Anything you wish you had known before going to work there?

Thanks

FI

Beware of this ONE!!!

Flying Illini said:
Looking for info on Air Now. Yes, I've heard and read about the recent crashes, I've also done a search for info but everything seems to be about the wrecks.

Anyone have any light to shed on the company? The interview process? Mine is for Sept. 13th. I've got a handful of questions to ask them, does anyone have anything I should definitely get an answer to? Anything you wish you had known before going to work there?

Thanks

FI

This outfit had a Bad crash a few months back in Orangeburg,S.Car.A fuel exhaustion problem,it was single-pilot in a E-110 Embraer turbo-prop.there are training and operational issues in play here,the NTSB,DOT,and FAA FSDO are still investigating this company.

Get a copy of the accident report BEFORE you agree to work for this outfit!!!!! You will be glad you did!!!

Last edited:
G-force said:
This outfit had a Bad crash a few months back in Orangeburg,S.Car.A fuel exhaustion problem,it was single-pilot in a E-110 Embraer turbo-prop.there are training and operational issues in play here,the NTSB,DOT,and FAA FSDO are still investigating this company.

Get a copy of the accident report BEFORE you agree to work for this outfit!!!!! You will be glad you did!!!

Ya, you better get a copy of that accident! It's unbelievable that this co. has never instilled into their pilot's the need of fuel to complete their assignment. Especially since no one has ever told us pilot's, that fuel is important in any of our previous training leading up to a 135 job. I mean, what do they expect us to do, besides use common sense and good judgement, now they want us to keep track of our fuel too? How could Airnow have missed that one? Shame on them for not telling that pilot about the importance of fuel. Totally Airnow's fault, right G-Force.

G-force, how is fuel exhaustion the fault of the company? Oh yeah, didn't you read my first post? It says that I've heard about the recent crashes. Thanks for contributing nothing.

Anyway, I am actually looking for good info on the company. Maybe some talking points for the interview.

Thanks!

Latest resources

Back