Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DaveGriffin

Registered Self-Abuser
Good luck to the Falcons today. It would be great to see ND get thumped twice this season by Service Academies.

The Academies and ND have had some great games over the years, with ND winning most of them. They catch a lot of grief for playing all three (up til now, anyway, with Army dropping out) Academies but I'm glad they do. They don't have to play them, and they've often been dangerous games for ND as they have little to gain and much to lose. The ND game is GREAT for the Academies every year and the Irish should be thanked for scheduling the games.

The Academies and ND have had some great games over the years, with ND winning most of them. They catch a lot of grief for playing all three (up til now, anyway, with Army dropping out) Academies but I'm glad they do. They don't have to play them, and they've often been dangerous games for ND as they have little to gain and much to lose. The ND game is GREAT for the Academies every year and the Irish should be thanked for scheduling the games.

Exactly right! It is still great to see Navy and AF beat ND in the same season. Has that ever happened before?

I think I read that the last time was in 1944 when Army and Navy beat the Irish.

How about them Falcons! Looks like they'll be Bowl bound.

Latest resources

Back