• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Goodbye usapa!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
APA has gone beyond there scope and will be sued if they try to shut USAPA out of the SLI process. MB was created just because of this group of AAhole pilots. We are protected from them because of the law that was created because of them!!!
USAPA is going to pass a DOH list over to the APA and they will merge the combined East and west DOH list with APA in a relative seniority order West goes to the bottom where you all belong. Loosers!

It appears a stalemate was reached with apa and ucrapa. Apparently apa wants complete domination style ball gag in mouth I'm gonna shove this merger up your asse control.

That sounds like APA to me! That's what we observed in 2001/2002. :uzi:

APA has gone beyond there scope and will be sued if they try to shut USAPA out of the SLI process. MB was created just because of this group of AAhole pilots. We are protected from them because of the law that was created because of them!!!
USAPA is going to pass a DOH list over to the APA and they will merge the combined East and west DOH list with APA in a relative seniority order West goes to the bottom where you all belong. Loosers!

So in your first paragraph you talk about how MB was created to protect you from the APA. Next paragraph you talk about how you're going to screw the west and nobody can stop you. Isn't there a saying about some goose and a gander?

"In effect, APA wants the ability to negate agreements made in the past, after it has been certified as the single bargaining representative."

Wow? I just can't get over the irony tonight. Amazing!

Sorry "looser", but you've just had your ass kicked. Pick your tooth up off the ground and go home sobbing to mommy. Silver interprets MB way differently than USKABBA does. Your fake union proved it never intended to fairly represent the West despite all the warnings to do so. You're going to end up wishing you took the Nic and the $250,000.00 dollars this illegal goose chase cost you.

Seriously, after being on furlough all those years, US Air was still the best job you could get? Sad.

Sorry "looser", but you've just had your ass kicked. Pick your tooth up off the ground and go home sobbing to mommy. Silver interprets MB way differently than USKABBA does. Your fake union proved it never intended to fairly represent the West despite all the warnings to do so. You're going to end up wishing you took the Nic and the $250,000.00 dollars this illegal goose chase cost you.

Seriously, after being on furlough all those years, US Air was still the best job you could get? Sad.

I feel really stupid and I haven't even started drinking yet! Seriously!!

I feel really stupid and I haven't even started drinking yet! Seriously!!
You mean you finally realize you should stop believing the BS the USAPA idiots have been feeding you for all these years? And that you've lost hundreds of thousands of dollars for nothing? I'd feel stupid too if I were you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back