Goodbye usapa!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
APA afraid of a lawsuit. HaHaHaHaHa!
You're not paying attention. The APA has already proposed the West have its own representation. Why in the world do you think they did that? In case you're clueless (as opposed to just being in denial) it's because they know a West DFR suit will likely impose an injunction. That's not fear or altruism, it's good legal strategy.

Oh, and the company doesn't want any delay either. But I'm sure you know that since you've read their Rule 60 Motion.

You're just trying to rearrange the chairs on the deck of the BullShip USAPA.

You're not paying attention. The APA has already proposed the West have its own representation. Why in the world do you think they did that? In case you're clueless (as opposed to just being in denial) it's because they know a West DFR suit will likely impose an injunction. That's not fear or altruism, it's good legal strategy.

Oh, and the company doesn't want any delay either. But I'm sure you know that since you've read their Rule 60 Motion.

You'll be eating crow in a few days when a protocol agreement comes out and it does not recognize the west class and it sets up the merge with third list pilots and the bottom west pilots.
APA hates the Nic.
You Westicles are done!!

You'll be eating crow in a few days when a protocol agreement comes out and it does not recognize the west class and it sets up the merge with third list pilots and the bottom west pilots.
APA hates the Nic.
You Westicles are done!!

Bottom west pilots with third listers?? I thought doh was the gold standard..

You'll be eating crow in a few days when a protocol agreement comes out and it does not recognize the west class ...
We'll see about that. In any case, since APA will be our CBA soon I'm sure any Eastie will appreciate that any deals effected by the previous CBA are ignorable.
APA hates the Nic.
APA hates everybody. You'll enjoy being a minority.

We'll see about that. In any case, since APA will be our CBA soon I'm sure any Eastie will appreciate that any deals effected by the previous CBA are ignorable.APA hates everybody. You'll enjoy being a minority.

APA *IF* they win won't be the CBA for another 18 months. By then Usapa and APA will have long past the SLI and will have put the west problem and the Nic both where they belong in the grave.
I'm sure the American pilots will love you Westicles suing them. But don't worry tgere will be a protocal agreement in a week

I'm sure they are terrified of the Spartan threats. And they would never use current events to leverage their negotiating position. They play fair and are very timid. No need to send anymore money to AOL. You have arrived in Valhalla.

APA *IF* they win won't be the CBA for another 18 months. By then Usapa and APA will have long past the SLI and will have put the west problem and the Nic both where they belong in the grave.
I'm sure the American pilots will love you Westicles suing them. But don't worry tgere will be a protocal agreement in a week

More like 18 days.. Feel free to take some time off from here so the shock can wear off.

Speaking of, in the past week Mann quit as Usapa's advisor and the West retained Freund as our merger counsel. The APA has Wes Kennedy. Who's the East's counsel? Pat Szymanski. This is gonna be fun.

Latest resources

Back