Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks, your welcome

Dang Owner!

Kinda makes you wish you would have said nothing!

Glad to see that you have realized that your encounter with the Sh*tty crew seems to have ben an isolated incident.

Thank you for being greatful for my service to the country, it means alot to have the folks at home backing us.

I had hoped that the contract would be done prior to my next deployment. Time will tell.

Again, thanks for the original positive comment on me and my brethren pilots. Thanks for your continueing support for the troops at home and abroad.

Finally, may those in managment that are trying to exploit my family from all the money they can as a "strictly business", "nothing personal", rot in hell. (nothing business, stricly personal)

May their families experience what our families have.

Last edited:
Recent flights

I have probably had 8 flights in the past 6 weeks +/-. All crews have been great -- many even had a sense of humor (which was gone for a while).

Thanks for many safe flights and many more to come.

Ace-of-the-Base said:
You, my friend, are a total dork. You are an embarrassment to all corporate pilots. Regardless of whatever struggle you are going through, you are (or a supposed to be) a professional. Act like one. This ‘guy’ you are insulting and have so much disdain for, is the bread and butter of our industry. How would you like it if your surgeon called you a little baby because you wanted all these silly scared questions asked before he cut into your body. Or if your shrink called you whiner for having so many problems. Our job is to make these peoples lives happier and more convenient. If it were just about safety, they could go fly on American or United. Get a clue.

Again, if you have so much animosity towards ‘rich’ people, then get another job. Read the headlines: private jets are paid for by rich people!

Ace
Ace of base...Have You Seen The Sign!!
I agree with you about Fracsters approach with the bashing of NJAowner. It was the wrong approach as he, as you stated, is a professional. However the man (im assuming) does have many validate points. I worked at an FBO for many years and saw owners who would complain about this and that without any understanding of the system and how it works. I have seen pilots jump in rental cars or take the crew cars and go get the catering themselves due to understaffing, busy periods, or inadequate, meaning type of personnel, staffing in general. I have seen pilots sit in FBOs all day waiting for owners to finalize there daily schedule all the while explaining crew time, duty time, M.e.l.s (meaning they cant fly at night), explaining that their airport of choice closes at a certain time, fuel airplanes themselves, do lavs, Clean up puke, etc. etc. etc. Only then to have owners (not necessarily EJA) spit, scream, holler, literally throw temper tantrums all in an attempt to get there way. I have to admit in Fracsters defense that just because in their world the world revolves around them in no way means that in our world, meaning the real world, it does the same.
Now i am smart enough to realize that these owners spend literally MILLIONS of dollars, money most of us here will probably never have the opportunity to experience, on there planes with one idea in mind. The idea that they can and will go where they want when THEY WANT TO!!!, and I readily agree. I mean if I order a 15 dollar pizza with a guarantee that it will be here in 30 minutes or less....IT HAD BETTER BE HERE IN 15 MINUTES OR LESS!!! Or I'm getting it for free, and that’s only 15 bucks!!!!! Yet in the grand scream of things does my rational hurt or hinder the system? That pizza guy (pilot) who just got b-slapped by me (owner) is now going to have a, poopy, day and only go on to piss off more owners (perhaps). My point being that it is just as important for the owner to understand the plight of the pilot as it is for the pilot to understand the plight of the owner. With that I must side with the pilot in the understanding part. I think that you both have very valid points.

Last edited:
Fracster said:
There is little or no misrepresentation or slander. We tell the truth about NJA on this board. Comments like "NJA sucks" are purely subjective but the rest of what we post is true.

Life on the road, screw ups from dispatch and scheduling, information relayed to us from management...all true.
Fractster..inregards to your comment on, well, without directly giving away my position within the company, shall i say Operations? Let me say that the whole dispatch comment really ought to be rethought. In the dispatchers defense...They are extremely understaffed with programs that routinely fail, Schedulers that cant seem to keep the schedule straight, and pilots, YES PILOTS, who seem to think that 4,000 pounds of fuel on a 30 minute flight to KOMA just isn’t enough!!!!!!
"Ahhhhh how about 4500 hundred pounds" is often the response, I mean come on!!!!! Now this happens all the time!!! This is just another release that the dispatchers must go and RE-RELEASE. It’s pretty simple really. Just re-run the entire flight plan. Now relax I know I sound sarcastic but plz, I have some very good friends in dispatch so I have inside information that says the problem is not incompetency rather lack of proper funding. And I don’t mean necssecarily mean from a financial stand point. If you are truly and indeed a pilot thanks for all the hard work, and I hope the understanding.

NJAowner said:
Hey Lie n Wait ---

Well we wonder if you are really an owner????
GOT YA!!!!!!!!

You are only about 3 years late on this one. Only 200 or 300 posts similar to yours. If your wonderin' check with your shop steward who used to piost regularly here. That is if you are a NJA pilot and know the shop stewards.

You forgot to thank those Pilots who you seem to love so dearly.

Done that quite often on the board, and at the end of every flight.

Fly safe.

Shop steward???? I think we got rid of them 10 years ago or more. Anyone...?

NJOwner, you had me fooled you were real, until now.

Yes -- steward

Hey CrawDad --

yes -- there used to be on every frequent poster on this board who I believe has stopped posting on advice of union counsel now that he is a "shop steward".

You had me fooled that you were a NJA pilot until now.

NJAowner said:
Hey CrawDad --

yes -- there used to be on every frequent poster on this board who I believe has stopped posting on advice of union counsel now that he is a "shop steward".

You had me fooled that you were a NJA pilot until now.

Funny how defensive you are and how quick you are to reply to anyone that does not think you are a Netjets Owner. You would think that you would just blow such comments off.

I could give a rats a$$ but it is sad if you aren't and post stuff under that profile name for whatever reason.

Fly Safe
Chuck

NJAowner said:
Hey CrawDad --

Well, that one got solved quickly. Just got an IM confirming your status vis-à-vis NJA. You probably know who sent it but he asked not to say on the board.

The term "Shop Steward" threw me because it is so passé here. We haven't been using that term since our first MEC. Still, friends in other non aviation unions throw the term about the same way they do when they ask me "How many passengers do you carry?" or "What's your route?" Clues that they don't know what they're talking about. Though I may be picking up a mail route down here before long if things don't shape up back in CMH. I never thought it would come to this. Knew it wouldn't never be The Greatest Job in Aviation but never thought they wouldn't fill the new hire classes with meat for the seats.

Latest resources

Back