• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good News this company is hiring..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody know if their going to be hiring street captains? I came to skywest planning on a 1 year upgrade and it doen't look like thats going to happen now.... I am sick of waiting!!!!!

Never chase a upgrade. Its like a dog chasing it's tall!!!

It's better to be in line for Mesa. It really suck to be on the un-employment line.

Mesa DOES suck, but you are correct:

It's far, far better to be applying to better airline jobs while gainfully employed at another flying gig, however undesirable.

Anyone who's ever been suddenly put on the street knows that all your 10,000 hours of flight time might not be as valuable as the fact that you've flown a regular schedule for the past 6-12 months.

The real question: Do you really like flying so much that there is literally nothing you won't do to continue it as a profession? Because going to Mesa pretty much says you'll do ANYTHING to keep flying.

It's a job of last resort. I understand Compass is still hiring . . . .

Yea it is SO horrible here. Please don't come. Especially those that will get furloughed from ASA.
You guys have it so great over there.

Anybody know if their going to be hiring street captains? I came to skywest planning on a 1 year upgrade and it doen't look like thats going to happen now.... I am sick of waiting!!!!!

Are you serious? Or are you trying to start a flame? You homo. You're obviously not even ready for the upgrade. That's what happens when you got to work somewhere basing everything on upgrade time. Retard. Here! This one goes to all the idiots :beer:
mmm.... SALUD!

Are you serious? Or are you trying to start a flame? You homo. You're obviously not even ready for the upgrade. That's what happens when you got to work somewhere basing everything on upgrade time. Retard. Here! This one goes to all the idiots :beer:
mmm.... SALUD!

actually, "retarded" is how i'd describe anyone who'd respond to such obvious flame bait. carry on jr...

Latest resources

Back