• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ivauir

SNIKT!
The list is shorter by one person:
- AFRC just handed me a towel
- I have been drafted!
- I am no longer available for immediate employment as I am off to fight the evil doers.

I will be gone either 9 months or 21 months, or even longer I suppose if the world situation requires. So much for getting on property ASAP, but I suppose that dream ended on 911. I hope the pool drains soon, and that SWA remembers me when I leave active duty for the second time. You poolies get in class, fly safe, and make the company a lot of money. Please, nobody screw anything up for a couple of years, OK?

I'm Not Celebrating

I'm bummed for ya Bubba! But since you've been called - go kick some butt for us. We'll take care of the store.

Semper Fi,

InHot

Recall

Not in the pool, not interviewed, but still hopeful. I seperated in Feb and am reading the perscom page daily to see if I'll be headed back to the infamous DoD. Sorry you got recalled. If they actually use you to fight it would be worth while, but to bolster slumping recruitment is a bag of snot. Good luck bud!

Hey Ivauir,

I'm saving a case of beer for your return. We'll all be looking for ya in the future so hang in there.

Go kick some @#$%& over there...

Ivauir,

Sorry to hear this...I'd rather see you in Dallas this summer than to be one up on the list. Kick butt, and come back soon!

Thanks for your help and keep in touch with us, if you can...

Thanks

Good luck in whatever you're assigned. It great to hear such a positive attitude from you. Fight smart and I'm sure you'll be with SWA soon as you've already demonstrated you have the right stuff.

God Bless!!

Clipper
FLY NAVY

Latest resources

Back