• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good news and Bad news for MESA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pilotyip is on to something. All the other companies have to pay to advertise on FI. He just circumvents that by recruiting directly in all these threads.

USAjet? You guys are the ones that fly those old Falcons right? If so when your pilots would come into PWK while I was working line there all they would do was b!tch about how bad it was at USA jet.

Hey,
We have gone off track here:
Mesa still sucks!
PBR

Pilotyip is on to something. All the other companies have to pay to advertise on FI. He just circumvents that by recruiting directly in all these threads.
Yeah, but the ones that pay don't get an immediate rebuttal. I have no problems with people promoting their own airline on these threads, even if they are management. At least you get both sides here, not just the flashing ad.

Anyway, isn't this a Mesa bashing thread?

Mesa Sucks! but didn't usaJet get shut down by the faa for a short while? oh yeah Throw JO down the well!

Pilotyip sounds like the 2.0 of Gary Hillyer over at Flight Express!

Gary has too much style to recruit on the forums. He does post here, though. User name is "johnglenn" I think. Incidently, Flight Express would be an example of a place a pilot could start his career earning 34 grand. More like 42 under the new pay, I think. That would of course require working off the butt.

Why are we arguing about someone trying to recruit from Mesa? The sooner Mesa runs out of pilots, the sooner JO has to start pimping his daughter...

She is pretty hot too! ;)

Hey,
We have gone off track here:
Mesa still sucks!
PBR

wooooooaaaaaaaa I agree with PBR???? the end IS near my friends... the end is near....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back