Good news about mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pdub20s

Freedom was Ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction amongst all DCI carriers.

I imagine you work for them because of your proud little "Freedom Airlines" banner there. Keep telling yourself you're doing a good job and its "ok" to be working for Freedom. No one cares

Crap I was hoping they filed for Bankruptcy

Are they gonna put a sticker by the main cabin door that says "Ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction amongst all DCI carriers" next to the "2005 Airline of the Year" sticker?

So of the 45% of the flights they completed, and the 10% of those that ran on time, they had good customer service. Way to go!

It's funny, on those D-0 propaganda posters that ASA put up in the crew lounge, Freedom had a start flight D-0 percentage of 0%. You have to work to get a 0, I mean, the odds are that at least a few would go out on time on a given day. To that, I salute you guys, as it truly takes talent to be that crappy of an airline.

It's funny, on those D-0 propaganda posters that ASA put up in the crew lounge, Freedom had a start flight D-0 percentage of 0%. You have to work to get a 0, I mean, the odds are that at least a few would go out on time on a given day. To that, I salute you guys, as it truly takes talent to be that crappy of an airline.

Your right! ASA rocks the world of performance records. ASA must be very talented.

You want to know the secret to ASA's rocking? It's because before every flight, we have a preflight HUDDLE. Oh yeah, I said it. But keep that between us.

Latest resources

Back